- All orders will ship Monday or Tuesday of the following week, no later than Wednesday and will arrive by the end of the week. Unless weather, holidays, or other circumstances arise.
- We ship our Beef from Colorado to all lower 48 states.
- Orders are shipped with Dry Ice in an insulated box to keep your products frozen. Place in freezer immediately upon arrival.
- Dry Ice is labeled in a separate bag, please do not handle dry ice with bare hands. Dry Ice is -109.3 degrees F, prolonged exposure can be extremely harmful and cause extreme burns.
- Beef is able to be refrozen if partially frozen or at least 40 degrees F internal temperature.
- Our insulated box liners are environmentally sustainable! They are made from US grown corn and can be disposed of in many environmentally friendly ways. Rinse down the drain by simply adding water, Compost it, Burn it as a great fire starter for your outdoor fire pit or bbq, or Use as plant food for your garden or flowers.
- A physical address is required for shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- We recommend a minimum of at least 6 lbs of beef to ensure your package arrives at your doorstep in a frozen state. Otherwise, some thawing may be possible.
- Returns/Refunds: Due to being a food product, we are unable to accept returns back to the Ranch. However, if you feel in any way you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at (970)729-2577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your beef arrives damaged or in a warm state due to shipping delay, DO NOT CONSUME! Please contact us immediately and we will gladly discuss your options.
- We will do everything in our power to make sure you are completely satisfied and you order arrives in a timely matter.
- Rocking R Beef is not responsible for unforeseen weather, holiday, or shipping delays.
- Rocking R Beef is not responsible for damaged products if recipient is not available at time of delivery.
- Rocking R Beef is not responsible for inaccurate address information.