BBB's are fun for the whole family, everyone gets to create their own flavorful masterpiece! For our BBB's we use a Top Round or Sirloin Steak, sliced thinly, and grilled to perfection.
1 Top Round or Sirloin Steak
1 Tablespoon Cumin
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne
1 Lime Juiced
1/4 cup Tequila
1/4 cup Olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Red or Orange Bell Pepper, diced
1 Sweet onion, diced
1 Cup Corn
1 15 oz can Black Beans, Drained
1 Bunch Cilantro, chopped
4 Cups White or Brown Rice cooked
2 Tablespoons Butter
Toppings: Cheese, Sour Cream, Tortilla crisps, Hot Sauce, Avocado, Lime wedges
- Make marinade. Mix together cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, lime juice, tequila, and olive oil. Add Steak and marinate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Meanwhile make rice according to package directions. Add 1 Tablespoon lime juice, 1 Tablespoon cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
- For Vegetable mixture: Drizzle olive oil into pan, and add onion, bell pepper, and corn. Season with Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper. Cook over medium high heat, until softened, about 6-8 minutes. Add black beans and heat through.
- Preheat Grill to Medium-High heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side for Medium Rare steak. Remove from grill and let rest 5 min. Slice thinly against the grain.
- Make your bowls: Layer Rice, Vegetable mixture, and Steak. Top with toppings of choice, and Enjoy!